Chris Schmid is a Proud Mandandanji Man. With over 19 years of Manufacturing & Distribution experience across multiple sectors including roles in Supply Chain, Administration, Sales, Management. Chris brings a focus to Surekleen building long-term relationships with our customers. By understanding their unique requirements, Surekleen can provide tailored solutions that exceed expectations. Whether you are in the hospitality, healthcare, industrial, or any other sector that requires high-quality cleaning chemicals, we have the expertise to meet your needs.
Meet The Leadership Team
The Surekleen team consists of seasoned professionals who possess a wealth of knowledge and expertise in their respective fields.
Whether it's the research and development department, manufacturing facilities, or customer support, each team member brings valuable insights and skills to the table.Collaboration is the cornerstone of their success, as they work cohesively to achieve common goals. The team's commitment to continuous learning and professional growth ensures that they remain at the forefront of industry trends, empowering them to provide the best solutions for their customers.
- Proud Mandandanji Man from QLD
- Over 18 years of Manufacturing & Distributionexperience across multiple sectors includingroles in Supply Chain, Administration, Sales,Management.
- Previous roles have been with ASX, NY &Private companies such as AMCOR, ORORAWRS, STAPLES!
- Head of Sales, Marketing & Commercial Partnerships
- Over 15 years at Colgate Palmolive in Australia and Thailand in Senior Leadership roles across all major retailers, eCommerce, Marketing & Retail Marketing.
- Entrepreneur and founder of fitness start up Angry Calf.
- Proud Kuku Yalanji Man from Nth QLD
- Head of Operations & Logistics
- Over 13 years of experience in mining maintenance as a heavy diesel fitter, maintenance planner supervisor and across multiple sites in WA & QLD